- To qualify for awards, the entry must be consistent with the theme.
- All awards are determined solely at the discretion of the Judges.
- Entries are viewed by Judges along the parade route. The Judges’ reviewing stand is located on the lawn of the First United Methodist Church at the intersection of Main Street and Cross Street. Please do not stop here and delay the parade.
- Your entry may win more than one award.
- The entrant position numbers which you will receive at registration on parade day, are to be placed on left hand side of the entry (so that they will face the judges stand).
Fourth of July, Chatham style